For the 2018 season, the region will move to use AES Power Rankings instead of the Seeding Index to seed regional tournaments and CHRVA Regional events.
To find the rankings, click the link below. Then click POWER RANKINGS at the top -> choose Female -> then your team's age group. Once the rankings are displayed, use the filter on the left to choose the Chesapeake Region from the dropdown menu. There is also a box to search by team name.
The AES system starts processing in the early morning and the updated rankings are usually available by noon.
1) The Tournament Director completes the online results in the CHRVA system (links above in the blue).
2) The Tournament Director mails the scoresheets to the Results Coordinator.
3) The Results Coordinator checks the scoresheets with the results on the CHRVA website.
4) The Results Coordinator exports the CHRVA results into the AES system.
5) The AES Rankings are updated on Tuesdays.
The results from CHRVA tournaments are uploaded to the AES system as the results are received (see steps above).
Example: A CHRVA tournament held on Jan 27...
- results entered in the CHRVA system by Jan 29
- scoresheets mailed to Results Coordinator, hopefully by end of the week (Feb 2)
- results checked and uploaded to AES by following Monday (Feb 5) to be included in the next rankings update, on Tuesday Feb 6.
SO, there is at least a one week delay in the results showing on the CHRVA website and the results making it into the AES Rankings. If any of the steps above take longer, the results may not make it into the AES Rankings for two weeks.
If you have questions about the posted tournament results, please reach out to the Results Coordinator.
In your email, please be sure to include the pertinent information for research: tournament name, tournament date, team name, and specific details about the match in question.
CHRVA Results Coordinator